Beckham Property Services know that successful tenancies rely on great communication and attention to detail.
Keeping your investment in great condition and generating the highest possible returns takes dedication and years of industry knowledge; our specialist Lettings Team work to maintain not only your property’s financial returns, but our relationship with you.
Our team features qualified members of the Association of Residential Letting Agents (ARLA), so you can rest assured your property is being managed by industry professionals.
What can our team do for you
When we manage your investment property, we’ll keep it working hard, so you don’t have to. Often, managing demanding Tenants and keeping on top of current Legislation can be a huge headache; however, we commit to remaining transparent and you regularly informed.
If your property requires maintenance or repairs, in the first instance we will establish if liability rests with your Tenants. In turn, we only use approved and vetted Contractors and if missing company insurances or not qualified, then we won’t be letting them near your property.
We strive to use locally based Contractors who are highly recommended and vetted; this also allows us to offer competitive rates, and shortened lead times.
The full Management package
With our full Management package, we aim to allow you to sit back and relax, by providing you with:
- an experienced, fully qualified Property Manager;
- comprehensive marketing of the property including professional photos;
- suitable Tenants, avoiding void and vacant periods wherever possible;
- Tenant references;
- tenancy agreements;
- the organising of EPCs, gas safety inspections and electrical safety checks, plus renewals when necessary;
- the arranging of your inventory check-in;
- the instruction of your pre-tenancy professional clean;
- the protecting of deposits;
- in-house accounts processing of rent collections, chasing arrears should the need arise and the handling of all credit control transactions;
- all Tenant communications on your behalf;
- arranging utilities transfers;
- property visits during the tenancy, with reports sent to you;
- requesting quotes and instructing repairs as necessary, using our local, fully vetted and approved Contractors;
- managing the end of tenancy check-out process, subsequent deposit negotiation and allocation of deposit funds, and
- ongoing advice, support and updates in relation to your property.
Although we work for you, we know that keeping Tenants happy is vital ensuring tenancies are long and prosperous, so we work hard to maintain great working relationships. A collapse in communication can unnecessarily escalate minor issues into serious ones, so we stay in touch, should you or your Tenants need us.
Find out more
If interested in our Management services, just call, email or visit our office, where we’ll be happy to discuss in further detail with you.